A downloadable game for Windows
moon2GOLF is minigolf with a twist: there are obstacles that can destroy your ball. In God Gamer Mode, this means you'll have to start over from the first hole. If you're not a real God Gamer, you can try Hardstuck Plat mode instead, where failure just means starting the current hole over.
Created in 72 hours for Moonmoon's third annual game jam.
- Created by and copyright team "72 Hours of moon2SUFFER" (Mitch Lindgren and Evan Greco)
- Uses assets by Kenney Vleugels (Kenney.nl), licensed under Creative Commons Zero
- Uses sound effects by AGFX, licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported
- Uses sound effects by 170129, licensed under Creative Commons Zero
- Uses emote images copyright (c) Moonmoon, used with permission exclusively for the annual Moonmoon game jam. All rights reserved.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
moon2GOLF-release.zip 22 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.