Moonion Compound Defense Simulator
A downloadable game for Windows
Made in 72 hours for Moonmoon's 2020 Mooncord Game Jam. The theme was "horror." This was my first game jam and my first time using Unity, but I think it went pretty well over all.
There are many bugs. 🙂
- WASD keys to move camera. Hold shift to increase camera movement speed.
- Mousewheel to zoom.
- Click UI buttons and then click on the terrain to place buildings.
Game Jam team name: Quarantine Creations (Dag#7300 in Discord)
Unity Store assets:
- Waypoints Free https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/waypoints-free-143216#desc...
- AllSky Free https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/2d/textures-materials/sky/allsky-free-10-s...
- Street lamps https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/exterior/street-lamps-165658
- Tower the Last https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/industrial/tower-the-last-70663
- HQ rock pack free https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/exterior/hq-rock-pack-free-83388
- HQ big rock https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/exterior/hq-big-rock-50759
- Zombie https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/humanoids/zombie-30232
- Fog of War Gun SFX https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/sound-fx/weapons/fog-of-war-gun-soun...
- Ambient music pack lite https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/audio/music/the-ambient-music-pack-lite-13...
- House pack https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/house-pack-35346
- Wooden bridge https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/wooden-bridge-64399
- Enemy health bars from https://www.stevestreeting.com/2019/02/22/enemy-health-bars-in-1-draw-call-in-un... & https://github.com/sinbad/UnityInstancedHealthBars
- Textures from https://3dtextures.me/
- UI fade in/out http://unity.grogansoft.com/fade-your-ui-in-and-out/
- Keyboard button by AB Designs from the Noun Project
- Mouse scroll by Hoang Loi from the Noun Project
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Windows 64 bit 132 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Caltrops builds too op pls nerf.
I'm probably never going to touch this game again